URINE TRACT INFECTION

Hi, I'm at week 25 and currently having UTI I guess. Is it normal to have UTI cloudy and little bit of blood on my urine? Had UTI before pregnant and now happening again after so long of not having UTI. This is my FIRST pregnancy.

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, it does seem like the symptoms of a urinary tract infection (UTI). You should inform your doctor immediately, because if left untreated, it can affect your baby also. Quick antibiotic treatment (usually for 7 days) is vital. UTIs have been linked to pre-eclampsia, your waters breaking early, premature birth and low birth weight. If left untreated, UTI can move up to the kidneys, which can threaten your health as well as your baby's health.

Read more

Hello fellow mum :) It is definitely not normal to have blood in pee. I would highly recommend taking cranberry pills instead of the drink as the drinks often contain a lot of sugar and a lot of times are from concentrate. I used to have chronic UTI and I’ve spoken to my OB about it and she said it’s safe to continue consuming the cranberry pills. Try looking on iHerb they are inexpensive and cheaper compared to getting them at GNC/nature’s farm.

Read more
4y ago

Do you have any picture of the pills? Bcs I wanna buy. But I dont know which one. Is it the purple bottle?

Hindi po normal yan.. Minsan kasi sa UTI din nagcacause kung bat napapaanak ng maaga ang buntis at magingsanhi ng premature baby.. Hanggat maaga maagapan. Sa una ko ganyan din I Think.. Sa pangalawa ko napansin ko na pagnaihi ako may dugo unting kasama at may kasamang paninigas ng tiyan.. mga 7months preggy ako nun.. Nagconsult ako sa pedia in-admit ako kasi uti at nahilab na pala ang tiyan.. Tinurukan ako at nagswero din.. May iniinom din akong gamot buti naagapan..

Read more

Hi, UTI is quite common during pregnancy, and if you have cloudy, bloody urine, fever, and a burning sensation while urinating, you should inform your doctor immediately. To prevent frequent UTI: 1. Drink lots of water 2. Empty your bladder at regular intervals, do not hold in your urine. 3. Always wipe from front to back 4. Wear cotton underwear 5. Practice good hygiene

Read more

im in 25 weeks of pregnancy right now..I consult ro a doctor about that matter, UTI. My husband suffer from Uti when i get pregnant in my first baby..thats why according to my urinalysis.. i have 6 to 8 wbc pus cell.. i dont feel any achness but i need to insure my baby's health..then my doc. give me antibiotics for 7 days..

Read more
3y ago

nong nawala na po UTI niyo yun na yung time na inomin na yung atibiotic?????

VIP Member

My gynae actually detected my UTI through the routine urine check. She gave me antibiotics to complete and also sachets to help with relieve. After that, mine cleared. Can seek advice and seek treatment early to avoid complications as infection as affect baby as well

5y ago

Mine is called citravescent effervescent granules. White with orange packaging

im 25 weeks den po mataas ang uti cu 30-35 po ang naka lagay nireseta sken ng ob cu mataas na antibiotic. sana ok lng c baby☹️ masakit den kapag naihi acu tapos minsan naninigas pusya at binigyan den acu ng ob cu pampakapit baka daw kc manganak acu ng wala sa oras😔

3y ago

Good afternoon po... Buko juice nalang po kaya every morning, yung wala ka pa talagang iniinom at kinakain... Buko juice po first inumin... 🙂

VIP Member

Mas prone talaga tayo sa UTI kapag preggy, Mommy.. 'yun din sabi ng OB kasi ako never naman nagka UTI, nito lang nabuntis na. pero syempre ask your OB pa rin since siya ang mas nakaka alam. don't take any meds/pills unless prescribed by your OB

Im 25 weeks as well, and has UTI. Last few days I had spotting so I consulted my OB, she gave me some prescription of Antibiotic for UTI, progesterone to insert in my vagina before bedtime, and duvaprine for oral med.

Good afternoon everyone... Ako maligam2 ang tubig na iniinom ko, lalong lalo na kung nag juice, nag softdrinks and other chilled foods... Syempre I only drink maligam2 mga hours after... For cleansing kunti...