Increase supply at 1 or 2 months?

Hi! Anyone has any success stories at increasing milk supply at 1 or 2 months post partum? My supply has been low since baby born and has been doing different methods but doesn’t seem to work :(

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Drink plenty of water/soups! Take sunflower lecithin and most importantly, don’t stress. Use your phone while pumping, don’t go and look at the bottle or pump. Also, check your flange size and make sure it’s the correct size. Wrong size not only leads to painful nipples, it also affects your yield. I struggled as a low supply mum (10~35ml both sides combined) and only managed to fully transit to bm at 1.5 months. Not only that, I even managed to build up my stash and donate! Just remember, DON’T STRESS and spam more water! 💪🏻 Not enough, mix feed first. It’s okay to feed formula while you work on your supply. 😊

Read more
1y ago

I took the 3in1 bundle from legendairy as well but idk which worked for me. I don’t want to be immune to a certain one so I rotate all 3 together with sunflower lecithin. You can also try to hand express after pumping but do make sure you clear them well after your supply increases else you’ll end up with many many mastitis 😵‍💫. Also, please make sure not to drag pumps/skip sessions. You will see more ml when you skip/drag but in the long run, your supply will be affected. Lactation cookies on the other hand didn’t work at all for me. I took SLB but it contributed nothing apart from extra calories lol!

TapFluencer

All the other mommy’s advice are valid, I’m just adding on. I used spectra s1, massage mode only, 30mins every 3hours. Started 1 month post partum and 1.5 months later supply was enough for direct latching. Drink a lot of milo daily too. This is my second baby though. First baby I was unprepared and lost , didn’t purchase all the right items and even after last minute purchase didn’t know how to use , was not successful . Haha actually second baby I’m also unprepared, but manage to salvage the situation by doing the right things (right pump, right flange size, right mode, drink lots) 1 month post partum.

Read more
1y ago

Yes was taught by someone to use massage mode all the way. It was more effective for me.

Hi! You can try legendary milk supplements and cookies from Singapore lactation bakes. Legendary milk I take cash cow. It worked very well for me. I was having low supply 60-80ml from both boobs. Now I get around 120-140ml of milk from both boobs and in the morning after 10hrs of no pump around 290-320ml of milk from both boobs. I'm 3months post partum. Hope it helps for you, don't give up and jiayou ♥️♥️♥️

Read more
1y ago

How long did you see an increase effect after taking cash cow? Thanks!

Milk generates from supply and demand, hydrate, eat oats, fenugreek capsules, soupy foods, and empty your breast consistently and good rest. Take care Mama, you got this!

TapFluencer

Pump or latch regularly to clear your boobs well. Lactation supplements and treats work well too. Do LMK if you're keen to try lactation granola.

Yes, my supply increase at 3 months pp. make sure to have enough water and food. Do not skip meals.

TapFluencer

🙏