Is it normal for baby not to have teeth at 1 year old?

anyone facing with the same issue as me? please advise.

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

At age 14 months my Child is not eating solid food. Any food puts Into his mouth his will spit it out immediately or kept in his mouth for a while than push out? At lost of what to do, Any advise for me please?

12mo ago

You can try back smooth foods like puree or finger food like eggs/pancakes? My daughter was sick the other day and lost her appetite I give her puree she was back on it then i slowly2 change the menu

VIP Member

My nephew did not have any teeth grown till he is 1.5years old. It seemed OK as my sister in law brought him to see doctor. If you have concerns, do raise it with the doctor when doing review!

Yeap normal. My kid's tooth jz barely surfaced 2 days before she turned 1. Some of my friend's kid have 4 teeth when kid is only 10 mths. Different kids grow differently. Dont worry.

VIP Member

My LO started growing teeth at 13/14 months. I think every cuisine unique. If you’re concern, visit your family doctor

Yes my girl had her first tooth when she was 1 and now 21 months only 8 teeth’s with some new ones coming out

VIP Member

It is possible. Monitor for a few more months, should start growing teeth around this time.

Yes, my son's teeth appeared after 1y old. But if you're concerned, do check with your pd

VIP Member

Yes. Asked doc if its fine. And doctor said wait. Then suddenly erupted a few at 15mo.

Mine stagnant with 4 at 1 year old, then suddenly popped out 5 more within next 2 mths

VIP Member

Yup .. some kids hving bit late .. as my boy hving the same