Week 6 Symtoms

Anybody keep feeling hungry? Backache?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congrats Mommy🎉😘 At six weeks, baby is still super small. Thus maybe it is your body that "craves". Go easy on the food. Relax and enjoy the flow😊 Everything in moderation.

Read more

Me! I'm in my 6 wks too. I cant rmbr being hungry all the time during my 1st born pregnancy. This 2nd pregnancy is different but enjoying it b4 morning sickness come. Hehs.

I have backache as of late.. I'm on my 8th week. I don't have much appetite for food. Prefer to eat light coz I tend to vomit alot. But I'm always sleepy.

VIP Member

I was very hungry every 2 hourly when I was 5 to 6 weeks . Eat small portions. Once I'm 7 weeks I keep vomiting and my appetite has lessen down.

I kept feeling hungry when I’m in week 6. If I don’t eat, I’ll feel like vomiting. Backache definitely

For me when i was at week 6, i lost my appetite to eat and felt nauseous most of the time. No backaches too.

Yes. Hunger woke me up evry night during 1st tri. But cnt really eat proper food coz of nausea n vomitting

VIP Member

Hi... I’m always hungry when I was pregnant and experience backaches from the beginning

Hungry is normal ..... Backache if really persistent just get it checked

TapFluencer

Congratulations!!! Gosh I felt really hungry at the beginning too.