Eating habits

Anybody also eating every 2-3hrs? Hang pangs strikes!!! Am I normal? Constantly feeling hungry 😴😴 im only at 5th week. Actually started before i confirmed my pregnancy. Initially thought it wad just some symptoms before my menses 🤷 #firstbaby #pregnancy #1stimemom #advicepls

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I will say eat while you still can cos there will be a time when morning sickness comes. When this comes, you will puke whatever you eat or even puke at the sight of foods and will even lose weight. And then when your uterus starts to grow, you can only eat a bit cos you'll feel full very quick. But always remember, you're not eating for 2 eventhough you are pregnant. Do not over indulge.

Read more

I know I know! I eat so much that I'm constantly grabbing food and my husband is so amazed by my appetite. Prior to my pregnancy (at my 12th week now), I usually have only 1 meal a day, maximum two. Since I got pregnant, I'm eating like five meals a day. And yes, I'm suffering from morning sickness too. But that doesn't stop me from feeling hungry 😩😩😩

Read more

Yeap. During my early weeks of pregnancy, i get hungry every hour, no joke. sooo hungry like crazy. But in ard week 7, my morning sickness came very bad so i didnt eat much. And then from mid 2nd trimester to now third trimester, im bck to being hungry all day. My hunger starts again rite aft i finish eating. cn you imagine? haha. even i dont understand myself.

Read more
4y ago

wow!!!!!!! thats insane eating. I'm only at week 5 and i have already gained weight from all the eating 😭😭😭😭

Omg my hunger pangs were horrible throughout my pregnancy! I’m constantly hungry! I will wake up at odd hours and eat. It’s to a point whereby my insurer thought that I had some health problem due to my weight gain but I don’t 😂 I was certified healthy by my gynae!

do u all sleep feeling hungry???

4y ago

Yes! Unless I cannot really tahan cos I hate when heartburn strikes. Normally I will stop eating after 6 or 7pm. This really helps and I can sleep with no heartburn but some times so hungry so no choice have to eat if not cannot sleep