Any good female gynae to recommend?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My gynae is Dr Adelina Wong from TMC. I chose her initially because of her raved about stitching skills on reviews just in case I needed to do a c-section. My colleague was the one who recommended her as her sister had to do an insurance claim and Dr Wong was fully cooperative on assisting with reports. I like her because she is not naggy and allows me to eat anything that I want to including salads and fruit juices. Haha. Only told me to abstain from raw meat, pineapple and ginseng. Her consultations are always short and sweet, and waiting time is seldom more than 30mins.

Read more
5y ago

How much does she charge?

VIP Member

my gynae, dr tracey lim, she is really nice, she really care for my condition as I have many issue with my recent pregnancy, she help me to contact her fellow doctor to solve my other health issue, she directly text her friend to squish me in that day when the nurse cannot get me an appointment bcos the slots were full, she is really an attentive doctor. She is pro-natural, I think she won't do c-sect if not necessary.

Read more

Dr goh shenli at mount Alvernia. Nice, gentle, patient dr. Pro-natural although i choose for c-section due to personal reasons. Willing to give professional advice out of her scope (eg is it necessary for cord blood banking). Thumb up for dr goh!

7y ago

hi, what is her check up package like?

I second Dr. Su Lin Lin from NUH too. My current female gynae is very experienced too but she is going to retired soon. If I ever have no.4, I will choose Dr. Su Lin Lin.

VIP Member

My gynae was Dr. Joycelyn Wong from ACJ Women's clinic at Thomson Medical Centre. I really liked her and she is also pro-natural delivery and pro-bfding.

Dr Su Lin Lin NUH she is very good, patient and takes time to explain. you can ask her and share with her all your concerns.

Dr Ann Tan Sian Ann is a popular gynae and has many good reviews. http://www.anntan.com.sg/

VIP Member

A/Prof Su Lin Lin from NUH is highly recommended, and NUH is a pro-breastfeeding hospital.

Dr Eunice Chua from TMC is pretty popular amongst my friends.

thanks