how to cope with Anger and frustration

After pregnancy, i felt at times very frustrated and easily irritated. I am blessed with a smooth delivery without complication and a cute healthy baby. But ever since i discharge from hospital, i had a bad CL experience, which i dimissed her. I have been taking care of my baby on night shift even during the day, which now i still have work to do despite i work from home. Things piling up and made me so frustrated. Any suggestions that can help me out?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Is there anyone who can help you? Mummies are superheroes but it doesn’t mean we can do everything. Even superheroes need teams. You deserve time to relax and rest too. Whether it’s hiring a helper, asking your/your husband’s parents, or a 3-hour playgroup, consider taking some time away to do your work. Then when you’re reunited with your baby, you will be more refreshed and happier (and because you miss your baby, you’ll also cuddle baby more without feeling frustrated) Hope things get better soon!

Read more
4y ago

How about your maid takes care of baby for just 1 hr during the day, so you can rest/do work. I have no maid, and even then, I don’t do chores 24/7 😅