Is it advisable to have a daily routine in managing your duties as a working mom?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

It would help keep things in perspective and easier to keep track of things that are needed to be done especially if you have a tight schedule of routines. But as with all things, sometimes things don't go as planned and you need to have mommy contingency plans. For example, if the daycare you send your kids to is suddenly closed due to a HFMD outbreak, you will need to think outside the safety of your routines and find a quick back up plan. Personally, schedules and routines provide structure and a rough idea of how things go but it shouldn't control and dictate parents, because let's face it -- parenting is unpredictable stuff.

Magbasa pa

Hi Mommy! Better if you'll have a daily routine. Not only will you be guided on what's to be accomplished but also, masasanay mo din si baby about the timings. But lo and behold! Expect na hindi all the time, magagawa mo lahat ng nasa list mo. Hahaha! But it's very much ok. Especially when you're a first time mom and you're just learning how to juggle everything. Relax Mommy! You're in control! 😊

Magbasa pa

Ung daily routine, siguro magiging mahirap if working mom ka. Pero if possible at may time ka, baka pwede kang gumawa ng mga to dos mo for the day or the next day. At least that way, di mo naman masasagad ung katawan mo.

it really depends. i work for my family's business. and i do everything, taking care of my baby because now we dont have yaya. there are days i can only manage a single task "the baby" there were days i feel superhuman.

It differs for everyone. Some people work better with an established routine, while others don't function well and feel restricted with a routine. Experiment and do what's best for you. Good luck!

VIP Member

Depende sa situation po yon mommy