Can we adults drink the remaining of what is left of the formula milk when our children can't finish drinking their milk? Sometimes my LO can't finish the formula milk that I've prepared for her (14 months) so I just drink the remaining amount of milk left thinking it is such a waste to throw away . But my mom told me we adults shouldn't drink our children's formula milk as it is not suitable for adults . She said she have a Friend Who did that And resulted in high blood pressure. Is it true ?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Thanks for all your replies :) heheheh .. I also Think if children can consume means adult surely can consume .. my LO drinks karihome and I find it v Yummy ..hahahah .. so I seriously don't mind drinking until my mom told me don't drink .. haiz.. fattening I don't Mind cos I'm skinny .. heheheh

VIP Member

I don't think there's any harm drinking it though I don't coz I don't like the smell of it. When my girl was a newborn in the hospital, she took bottled fm as my milk hadn't kicked in. The nurse told me I can drink the remaining fm that my girl didn't finish.

I wanted to drink e remaining but e taste is juz too disgusting for me to swallow.. I dun think it will cause high blood pressure.. If it causes tat, den our LO will get high blood pressure already? Wadeva a child can take, adults surely can consume.

TapFluencer

Not sure about the high blood pressure.. i usually finish up the milk when my boy couldn't finish, sometime my mum will help to finish it too.

I don't drink as well. I can't stand the smell. I never tasted it before. i don't think there is any harm drinking.

VIP Member

My husband will get my mil to finish it. I won't finish it cause i cannot accept the formula smell and taste

I consumed it with no problems. If a child or someone else can consume, why can't we?

we don't drink, will discard any remaining milk.

Can but I think will be very fattening ?