Are you addicted to online shopping? I recently installed the Carousell app on my phone. And oh man, I'm in so much trouble. So many nice things to buy!!!!

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I used to be, until I started learning more about minimalism and zero waste lifestyles - in the past, I wouldn't even wear the same outfit more than thrice ... but now I only have a capsule wardrobe with 4 tops and 2 shorts for going out (the rest of my clothes like pajamas and sports I also only have 2-3 sets), and I'm no longer interested in sales anymore. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who feels like they're spending too much, or if their house is running out of space!

Read more

Haha... Can sell many things too, on Carousell. So include selling also then it will become a very good addiction. Easy way to get money on preloved things & ofcourse its really good to buy preloved things for our short term usage. If buying is a must that we cant change then through online shopping at least we can save a little... Make sure u buy only those u really need....

Read more
7y ago

Good advice. But so easy to forget with the all the nice things! Haha

VIP Member

self control! I hardly buy things online cause I realise the quality control can be pretty bad. one way to curb the urges is to delete the app. I use mainly delivery for food and rides. no shopping for me!

I am a more brick and mortar kind of person when it comes to clothes and shoes. The rest - the just using - I will usually check amazon, taobao and carousel first. Well, I also try to sell stuff online

VIP Member

i control myself. only buy what i need 🤣 having ezbuy prime membership is deadly. but i share with my frens. now i pass the account to my sister. sharing is caring lol.

VIP Member

Welcome to the club! Online and offline! But preloved is the way to go - especially with shoes!

Post reply image
VIP Member

Yes!! recently i'm addicted to this game called mystery games on facebook!

7y ago

HAHA. Same. so play game to roll funds

Self control for sure, it’s tempting but think of wants and needs

getting addicted now. especially the baby stuffs

Yes yes me!!! Omg and I am so trapped into it.