Where do u do ur online shopping? What do u buy where? For self? For family? For baby? Online shopping is such a big thing and often hear those around me buying lots online but I am lost and wonder how they find so much to buy...and if it's worth it

410 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

As a first time mom, I became aware of online shops when I joined groups of mom like Breastfeeding Pinays, Babywearing Philippines, Cloth Diaper Addicts PH and The Baby Depot Manila. And the first thing I bought thru online transaction are my baby's Cloth Diapers from Go Land. It was a smooth transaction, the items was delivered the day after the payment was made. After that, I became aware of how online shops run and how convinient it is for me, specially to those moms who doens't have time to go to the mall, you just have to know what you want to buy. Almost everything can be bought from online stores now, you just have to make sure that the seller is verified so you won't be scammed. One way to know is that their Mode of Payment should be thru Bank Accounts under their name. And their should be Purchased Order and ask the tracking number of your parcel. And if it is worth it? Definitely. Because most of the items online is much cheaper than those you see in the mall.

Read more
Super Mum

For many things, I find Shopee the most worth it. In certain cases, qoo10 is cheaper. I find Lazada only worth it for big sales like 11.11. That’s for pricing and ease of use. If your Chinese is good, of course Taobao is usually the cheapest. If you’re able to go to specific places to collect your items, you can consider ezbuy. Otherwise, if you want items shipped to your house, then it’s the first 3. Shopee usually has the lowest minimum spending for free shipping. Of course, for items coming from overseas, you need to give them time to send them over, so order only non urgent stuff. Occasionally, after you order, the seller may say they’re actually out of stock, so have a back up if it’s an important item. In terms of savings, if you’re willing to scout out the best prices, find coupons/vouchers, play games to earn coins, etc, the savings can be quite significant

Read more

Hi mommy! It really depends on what you want to buy. For me, I mostly shop for cloth diapers and clothes for my kids online, since I hardly get to go to the mall. Since there is the danger of getting scammed, I mostly choose shops on Facebook with great reviews from fellow moms in my FB groups. With regards to whether online shopping is worth it, I would say that it's a big help for stay-at-home moms since you can easily buy what you want while looking after the kids at home. The downside to this is the constant risk of being scammed, so you need to do some research firsr before selecting a shop. Also, since you can buy almost anything online, you might be tempted to buy things you don't really need, just because there might be a sale and you don't want to miss out. I hope I was able to help. Happy online shopping!:)

Read more

Before, hindi talaga ako mahilig sa online shopping, I prefer mall talaga, para bago ko bilhin yung item/product, nasusuri ko muna, but because of the pandemic, and hindi rin talaga ako pinapayagan ng OB ko ma mag mall, nagtry ako sa Shopee, kailangan lang, matiyaga ka maghanap ng gusto mong bilhin, and always check the comments/reviews, malaking tulong sila, so far, since the pandemic, sa shopee ako namimili, and all items/products na nabibili ko is worth the price, minsan pa nga mas mura kaysa sa mall, pero disinfect agad before opening the parcel, pagkareceive ko, mag-aalcohol ako, then iisprayan ko ng disinfectant yung parcel.

Read more

Majority on shopee and they update pretty quick and deliver quick too most of the time.. Few on lazada because they update really slow..and deliver really slow.. i bought baby stuff, baby cradle, baby bed set, clothes, hats, socks and accessories.. i think i had bought too much socks because they are really cute 😅i have too many clothes too i guess (but they vary in sizes up to 6 months old baby)..i bought few OOTDs for my baby too because you'll never know what's coming so better be ready 😍 i had just bought so much already i'm 30 weeks pregnant now ✌

Read more

I shop at ezbuy, taobao, Amazon, qoo10, redmart for groceries. occasionally at shop website. hahaha. mostly is bb stuffs. I buy my daughter's first birthday decorations there. very cheap compare to hiring people decorate. cheaper by a lot. for me, not bad. bought felt to make quiet book for lo, 30x30cm, 40 colors only $5+.😅 and mostly, it's convenient. don't have to drag all those stuffs home. and some times when your hands are full from lo and other stuffs. totally no time to go grocery shopping and buying stuffs.

Read more

amazon for big purchase such as basinet and pump, and lazada for diapers, I prefer getting clothes in the mall just to save for the df/sf. Either online or shopping in person I think it's just really same thing, just be comfortable where you want to buy it. of course, shopping online has the advantage since you wouldn't be going out and looking around just to look for something you like for your lo, but it's the same in shopping through the mall so it's really up to you. Enjoy !

Read more

I always go for Qoo10 (Qprime) if I need the items urgently. But recent years I think online shopping has gotten very competitive and so Qprime or not, most shops are very efficient in delivery of items. Qoo10 offers a good range of vouchers for tier memberships based on accumulated spendings. I used to shop a lot from Taobao until I read on Weibo that numerous unethical sellers/items have been flagged in their country. Don’t feel comfortable /:

Read more

Hi Jinhui :) Normally I will shop at Qoo10 & Carousell. I buy food, bags, cloths, art & craft stuff, toys.. A lots of different items, some for my girl, myself or friends. Some people at Carousell sell cheap used stuff, some might even sell new stuff that they buy impulse & sell it cheap. I always think that others rubbish might be your treasure, so sometimes I don't mind to buy those used item too. :)

Read more

I mostly shop at Amazon where I can get all stuff for my family ,gifts and cloths... But recently I have started buying from WISH .we can get all products in very low cost wr u get all this stuff from other countries with low shipping price...my baby products like hair bands,frocks,feeding bottle,teether,nd fruit feed nipple all I bought from wish with low price when compared to kiddy palace etc..,

Read more