My 4mths old baby used to sleep at 8plus to 9pm and she wake up at 6 or 7am everyday. Tried dragging her sleeping time by playing with her but can't, any solutions?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Babies at 4 months old need a lot of sleep as much as 14-16 hours of sleep including naps. I would say get your baby to bed earlier between 7-8pm if possible. It really depends on what time your baby wakes up from his last nap as well. The awake time generally should not be longer than 2 hours at this age.

Read more

I dun think it will work. I did tried many times so tat he can wake up at a later timing but his body clock will juz wake him up at tat specific timing. As long as ur baby has sufficient slp, it is gd enough alrdy.

Most babies that i known of, also wakes up at that time too. What we do is just let them have more nap in between. For such young babies. Sleeping more is actually beneficial for them

I think as long as baby has sufficient sleep it is okay. their sleeping patterns will keep changing meanwhile continue to be patient and consistent. it will pass.

Y do u want to drag her slp time. My bb is slping at 9pm too n that's supposed to be late for babies