ISTIMEWA BANTUAN CAR SEAT DENGAN KERJASAMA BERJAYA SOMPO & CROLLA

BANTUAN CAR SEAT ISTIMEWA KEPADA 10 KELUARGA BERTUAH UNTUK MEREKA YANG KURANG BERKEMAMPUAN. . Adakah gabungan pendapatan isi rumah anda RM4,000.00 ke bawah? Jika ya, ini peluang untuk anda! Jadi salah satu keluarga yang bertuah untuk membawa pulang Car Seat Istimewa dengan kerjasama Berjaya Sompo & Crolla. Komen umur anak anda dan mengapa anda memerlukan sebuah car seat, di post rasmi ini. . Semoga keluarga anda berjaya ya, parents TAP 😘

ISTIMEWA BANTUAN CAR SEAT DENGAN KERJASAMA BERJAYA SOMPO & CROLLA
296 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan
VIP Member

Hye TAP, thank you for organizing this campaign. I'm currently in my 3rd trimester. And my due is in jan 2022. Lost my first newborn, and I never want to fell the lost again. Me and my husband both struggles to provide the best for our baby. Sadly right after married we both has been terminated from our job due to covid. even until now, we still don't have permanent job. Me and my husband only depend on freelance jobs that could provide us only rm1k monthly income. with other commitments, it's really hard for us to provide essential items for our incoming baby. I am so worry that I couldn't provide the best for my baby's safety. lost my first born never make me want to feel the lost again. Crolla car seat is one of the best carseat in term of safety. I have been eyeing it since my 2nd trimester. somehow, with our current financial condition, we still cannot afford carseat. I hope I could protect my baby with crolla car seat. I am so worry if I couldn't provide one. Thank you very much TAP, crolla and Berjaya Sompo Insurance for organizing this campaign. This gives me hopes for me to provide best safety carseat for my baby. I wish my baby AH would be one of the lucky baby ♥️

Baca lagi