yaolan

Is yaolan necessary?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Nat! :) babies adapt so well to the things we introduce them. Do ask yourself if you would like your baby to depend on yaolan to sleep. Is this an ideal way for you to bring your baby up? If yes, by all means go for it but please know that SIDS risk increases with the usage of yaolan. Babies are expose to other risks such as falling, tilting inside the yaolan when they squirm and turn etc. there are alot of articles on this. Then again, there will be others who will question that they were brought up this way. Again its up to parents’ decision. Personally i don’t introduce my children to this as i don’t want them to be dependent on it and will have a hard time to slp without it wherever and whenever also with the risks involved as well.

Read more
TapFluencer

Hi mummy I would say it's my life saver. Especially when my baby is super timid kind. She get shock easily even I swaddle her. She don't have those deep sleep it's very tiring for me. One day afternoon I decided to let her sleep yao lan she slept 5 hour max super deep sleep less fussy. And it's not true that they will get used to it. My baby can sleep anywhere. But usually afternoon I let her sleep yaolan now she's older she basically nap 2 hour to 3 hour max wake up and play. Doesn't really affect her.

Read more
Super Mum

Not necessary. My baby did not sleep in yaolan before. Up to you, whether you want to use it.. Some might find it easier to make baby sleep. However, you have to stop using it when baby knows how to flip over.

VIP Member

Not really. It's just a method to make sleep fighter to sleep or light sleeper to sleep longer. It might be cool at the bottom in the midnight if baby sleep in air-conditioning room

VIP Member

For me yes! Especially when I have so many young kids.

VIP Member

Nope. You can get a rocker/soother which is safer.

VIP Member

Not necessary .. I hvnt used for my lo

Bought and display at my LO room.

Nope. Can do without.

Not that necessary