Would you rather go for a short getaway to neighboring countries (with a toddler along) over the weekend or go for a romantic dinner night out for 2 to celebrate your wedding anniversary? I am a ftwm so weekends are very precious to me

Post image
28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Well, I would choose to spend some time alone with my spouse although I feel bad for leaving the kids at home while I'm enjoying my time but sometimes spending alone time tgt with ur spouse is a way to strengthen relationship. So no harm :)

every much depending on ur needs?? its impt nt to neglect ur lo but hubby also need our company. if u haven spent enuf quality time with hub why nt take thia opportunity to have some nice momenta.. out life doesnt revolve ard our kids only

VIP Member

Romantic dinner night out without kids ☺ If not can have weekend getaway with just husband alone if there 's someone who can look after your child . After all , couple need sometimes alone without kids during some special occassion

Since you are celebrating your anniversary, why not just have a romantic date with your hubby if there is someone to look after the kid for you... It's good to have a date with your partner without the kid once in a while. :)

Bringing a toddler out of town is somewhat quite inconvenient. I would suggest that you celebrate your anniversary on a staycation instead. Sentosa will be a nice place.

VIP Member

For me i love staycation....every 6months my husband and myself will book a hotel in singapore during the weekends. Just to relax and indulge our quality time with our child... ;)

To be honest, if you can really put your hair down and enjoy the getaway without constantly thinking of your kids, then you should go ahead. Otherwise, it will not be enjoyable.

I'm a ftwm too and I prefer a short getaway with hubby & kids as we can enjoy & celebrate our anniversary together like what we did last year & we enjoy it!

Short getaway with my toddler. As ftwms, we have very limited time with our kids. So I make it a point to bring them along wherever I go.

I will bring my toddler along. without my toddler, I cannot enjoy myself with husband. I am sure he thinks the same too.