My 4th wedding anniversary is coming up soon. Any ideas for a great way to celebrate? I love unique ideas and not just the usual fine dining dinner and movie.

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I would definitely suggest a romantic scavenger hunt of sorts. It was something my partner and I did for our anniversary this year. My partner gave me the task of going to all of our favourite haunts when were dating and finding a present at each one of them - a little trinket or charm that would brought back so many great memories! Not only was it a fun day, it definitely made us remember our younger days and re-ignite our romance. Not to mention all the great food I had! Perhaps plan it out first and see how it might work for you? Wishing you all the best :)

Read more

How about going for star gazing, if you haven't done it yet. There are many beautiful spots in/near Singapore where you can have stunning view of clear sky. I have heard the view is quite mesmerising at Changi Broadway. Also, if you have a whole weekend to spare you can go to Malaysia, Thailand where they have beautiful spots for star gazing. Below is a link where you can find a few of them:-http://magazine.tripzilla.com/places-near-singapore-stargazing/21406 Let us know what you planned finally!

Read more

Grab a Polaroid camera and visit 4 old hunts that your guys used to go (can be during courtship or after marriage) but has yet to have the time to revisit. Can even try to think of a memorable incident that took place there and write it at the back of the photo. If you couldn't think of something at the place, do something memorable during this visit and write it down.

Read more

Do something like a bucket list for a year .. so you imagine that you just have 1 year left in your life or relationship or whatever .. then make a list of things you would do together .. like a hiking trip or chocolate bathing or helping a poor family or helping an orphan child .. list can be what would both of you do together if you have just 1 day to do it.

Read more

It depends on how both of you are together I feel. For me, my ex-husband and I, we like being spontaneous so I would have written a few places down and let him randomly choose. I think just a random day out, no talks about work or family, and just the concentration on the 2 of you would be memorable.

Read more

Why not try going on a road trip, just the two of you? set up a picnic on a hilltop and just enjoy each other's company over comfort food (it can be cheap fast food you can both enjoy guilt free haha) wait for the sun to set and play your fave music on the drive back. Sing along at the top of your lungs.

Read more
VIP Member

If both of you and your wife have same passion, you must try to do something challenging together. Me and my wife are in love with coffee, we went to many places to find authentic coffee from every place, we call it "coffee adventure". We have that coffee adventure every year.

Since anniversaries are all about celebrating milestones, do something with your husband that neither of you have done before. This may be something outside your comfort zone, or something you've always wanted to do but haven't had the chance to do yet.

4 years!! hows ur sex life? Good/bad/non existent- doesn't matter... rekindle that spark by getting sexperimental this anniversary... Get into some theme dressing- batman and catwoman maybe Make it a wild war and make out anniversary

Read more

This time round I wish I can do some outdoor activities with my husband to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I feel deep sea fishing trip is a fun way to bond and celebrate together! Perhaps you can organise one fishing trip too?