hi all.. wondering do u experience this.. we are having lunch and there is 4 kids hungry too.. unfortunately, my came first.. as i like spicy, i didnt think and throw the small chili into my bowl.. as i wanted to finish fast so i can take over my 4 months old from my sis.. so the kids is hungry.. i felt guilty as i didnt take out my noodle to give them first.. but in the end, i use water to rinse noodle and pour the water into my soup.. does anyone absent-mindenly do that?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Its okay, sometimes we also eat spicy food and will rinse with water if my son wants to eat too. It wouldn't kill anyone too and at the same time, it also creates some resilience for the kids to wait for their own food even though their crankiness can be hard to bear.

Yes of course. Thats just natural instincts since they were hungry. After all they are children. And children do not know the concept of time. Don't feel bad, you meant well.

Yes we are only humans . Although it is not often that we cater to our own needs first but yes it happens and we should not feel guilty about it if it is once a while

VIP Member

It's okay. afterall we are human and we make mistakes too. Don't take it too hard mummy.