🤓 Win toys and MOVIE PASSES to Minions 2: The Rise of Gru!

Answer this question: When do you plan to watch Minions 2: The Rise of Gru in cinemas? After commenting, go to https://tap.red/q4gn0 to complete the mechanics.

🤓 Win toys and MOVIE PASSES to Minions 2: The Rise of Gru!
85 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

I plan to watch this with family next weekend! Hope to win this wonderful giveaway and it would be an amazing first movie experience for my son too! He’s gonna be super excited!!! I love minions and it’s definitely a funny movie. Currently pregnant now, definitely will bring lots of joy to the little one in the belly too. I bet he’s gonna be kicking and laughing inside too hahahahaha!!! Hope to win the wonderful hamper and movie passes to surprise my kids! 😍😍😍 thank you!

Read more
TapFluencer

I plan to watch this with my two kids and husband by hopefully winning this giveaway! 💕 My kids have seen all of the Minion movies & just love them so much! I myself have loved the minions even before I had my kids where my favourite is King Bob. 😂 My kids are always laughing away at these adorable yellow ones. So I really hope to win the hamper and movie passes to bring joy to my kiddos! 🥰❤️

Read more

I plan to watch Minion 2: The Rise of Gru in family suite cinema with my 2 kiddos aged 4yo and 7mth together with my hubby by winning this giveaway. My son loves Minion so much that he always request us to buy him Minion stuff. All in Minion theme. Keep on saying bee-doh bee-doh at home. Well, my 7mth old daughter may not know what is Minion but she did watch Minion movies at home with us.

Read more
VIP Member

I planning to watch with my 2years old girl and spouse, this will be her first ever movie 🎬 with us and hope I could win this tickets and give her an surprise. Recently redeemed an Minions Scooter for her and she is over the joy. You know she get to know minons when she saw the advertisement on the TV. Bello~ Bello~ 😂😂😂

Read more
Post reply image

My hubby and I will be bringing our kids to watch this movie tomorrow since it’s school holiday (Youth Day). We love the Minions. They had such endearing personalities and were just beyond cute! I usually buy Minion merchandise for my kids but this stuff will be all MINE if I win (because they're too too too cute!)!!!

Read more
VIP Member

I plan to watch Minions the Rise of Gru during this long weekend as it’s the only time my hubby and I are off work and can bring our girl to the cinema to watch this movie . Have heard lots of good reviews on how funny this movie is and I’m looking forward to watch it together with my family ! 😃

VIP Member

They say a child's joy and happiness is pure and genuine. I knew that from my sons' expressions and reaction when they saw the movie ad on TV and from the ad outside the cinema theatre. I hope to win the merchandise and the tickets so that i can surprise them, and see that smiles from their faces (:

TapFluencer

Had watched the minions movie on 2nd July with my girl. She was laughing throughout the whole movie. Even the minions advertisements from youtube and tv she will want to watch. We also managed to get a meet and greet pass and had a photo opportunity with the minions, Bob and Kevin!

I plan to bring my first born to watch the minions on the big screen. He has now reached the age whereby I can bring him out now. He loves the little yellow guys and his wardrobe is full of minions printed shirts. Can't wait to win the tickets to bring him to watch the show.

I plan on watching the rise of gru ideally winning the this giveaway!!🥹🥹 but even if I didn’t win, I would still watch it with my husband. Is there a Cinema that I can bring my baby girl along too? 🥹 I really want to share this moment with her 🥰