🤓 Win toys and MOVIE PASSES to Minions 2: The Rise of Gru!

Answer this question: When do you plan to watch Minions 2: The Rise of Gru in cinemas? After commenting, go to https://tap.red/q4gn0 to complete the mechanics.

🤓 Win toys and MOVIE PASSES to Minions 2: The Rise of Gru!
85 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I plan to watch this movie with my expecting wife during this long weekend and i hope our little one will be able to experience it inside too! 😊 my wife is a big time fan of the minions and we always watch all the minions movie only in theatres.

Minions have been my kids’ favourite cartoon character! We are planning to surprise the kids to watch it this coming Saturday since it is going to be a long weekend holiday. 😊 To win the Minions toys and movie passes will be awesome!

Planning to bring my kids to watch Minions 2: The Rise of Gru in cinema after winning the movie passes. Just nice 4 movie tickets (papa👨🏻; mama👩🏻‍🦱; sister👧🏻; brother👦🏻; 16 months old baby👶🏻). 😊😘

Post reply imageGIF
TapFluencer

Planning to watch this upcoming Saturday with my 2 kids. It’s really been awhile since they catch animated movies in cinema since covid, and they are really anticipating to catch it in the movie theatre. They simply love the minions.

VIP Member

I want to take my little one to the theater to minions guru and he will be experiencing his first movie in theaters super excited to win this opportunity to celebrate with my boy 😍. He is a big fan of the minions series

Post reply image
VIP Member

Intending to bring my wife and family to watch it by winning this amazing give away! My wife has always been a minion fan and we have been catching it in cinema always. So intending to surprise my wife with this win!!

Big fan of Minions! This would be perfect time to watch at your comfort in Cinemas! Great family bonding! So excited to watch Minions 2: The Rise of Gru! Great toys to add on collection. Can't wait for it. ❤️

TapFluencer

I’m on my 18 weeks now and I’ve been waiting for my baby’s first kick 🥹 am wondering if watching this movie will stimulate my baby’s movement, if so my hubby and I will be super happy! 🥰💕👶🏻

VIP Member

Ooh wow, Minions is my boys favourite character, even I like to watch too. So innovative creatures and can’t wait to watch the new movie on the first show, as can’t wait to make an exiting review on it 😍

Yes! I've watched it and it was so fun :) Baby in my tummy was also moving to the music when the minions sang 😂 no loud and scary music if you are worried about your little one getting scared.