OFFICIAL POST: I deserve to win the #Babyganicsgiveaway because…

BASAHING MABUTI ANG MECHANICS! Manalo ng Babyganics gift pack worth P2,000+! Here’s what you have to do: 1. On your IG account, post the cutest picture of you and your baby. In the caption, complete the statement. “Dear TAP, I deserve to win the #Babyganicsgiveaway because…” 2. I-tag ang @babyganics at @theasianparent_ph 3. Siguraduhing public ang iyong profile (oo, TAPster, chinecheck namin ‘yan!). 4. I-screenshot ang iyong entry at i-comment sa baba. 5. Pumunta sa contest section at i-click ang "Participate" sa Babyganics contest. 5 lucky winners will be chosen and will be announced on May 22, 2020.

OFFICIAL POST: I deserve to win the #Babyganicsgiveaway because…
135 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

(Dear TAP, I deserve to win the #BabyganicsGiveaway because.. . I am not just rooting for free products but products which I trust that are wonderfully made and created with core values of making parents feel confident about its effectivity and using them to their precious little ones, as well as being accessible and earth friendly all at the same time. . I do believe that babyhood flies fast hence we need to make it fun, and let the babies and kids go free to explore and learn without having to worry cleaning them up and Babyganics suits the job perfectly. Saying so, it suits my toddler who is likely to conquer the world, and taking care of her skin and cleaning her up wouldn't be an issue anymore. Moreover, it could also be taken as a post birthday present for her recently celebrated birthday. . Looking back, I have seen @babyganics firstly in one of @healthyoptionsph branch and knowing that they only sell healthy, safe, and organic products, I get assured with how awesome Babyganics is. That's also why I can only be delighted that I could get the chance to use it through the @asianparent_ph app contest. If we win, I'll be sharing it to her cousin and perhaps to one of our followers. . Should you like to also join, download The Asian Parent App and head over to Contests for details.) . https://www.instagram.com/p/B_cF0-sgvcl/ https://www.instagram.com/p/B_cF0-sgvcl/ https://www.instagram.com/p/B_cF0-sgvcl/

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

Dear TAP, I deserve to win the #Babyganicsgiveaway because…” para ito sa mga anak ku khit paano sa gantong paraan ay maibgqy ko sana lumapansin ou ako kase para pu ito sa anak kong my hika at sa bunso ku pung 5months old hoping pu ako at uaasa na sana kahit dto palarin salamat pu godbless pu @theasianparent_ph @babyganics

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

Good day 😊😊 sana po isa po ako sa panalo para sa #babyganicsgiveaway malaking bagay po ito para sa amin ng baby ko. Thank you so much for this opportunity and godbless this company😊😊🙏🙏😇😇

Post reply image

Dahil po ang baby ko ay sobrang lambing ,mabait at mapagmahal . Gusto ko po sya bigyan ng gift , hope to win po.Godbless everyone.Stay safe. #Babyganicsgiveaway

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

Done participate 💖 we cannot afford to buy the Babygenics product 😔 because of financial problem ☹️ hoping to win for my baby 🙏🙏🙏

Post reply image

Sana mapii kami ni baby ko ,malaki bagay ito sa baby ko ,alam ko marami gusto mapili sana iisa ako mapili dito . #BABYGANICS #THEASIANPARENT_PH

Post reply image

Hoping and praying for my baby 🙏🙏🙏 happy mother's day to us my our Lord guide us and our family 🙏❤️❤️❤️

Post reply image
VIP Member

Dear TAP, I deserve to win because I want to try this must have bath essentials for my skin specially this summer that is so hot 😁😉

Post reply image

Participate💕 Hoping to win and i will share it to other momshie 💖 Thank you so much @babyganics and @theasianparent_ph

Post reply image
VIP Member

Sana mapili kami para sa opportunity na Ito @babyganicsgiveaway @theasainparent.pH thanks po.😍😍😍Godbless

Post reply image