Wife to husband: Your money is our money but my money is mine. What’s your opinion? (hubby’s the only one working)

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Honestly, this is what my husband tells me. The money that he earns is our money, while the money that I earn is mine. He told me to use it for things like make-up, clothes and other whatnot, but for me, I feel like his and my money is our money. Tulungan kung baga, kase ganun naman dapat diba? Magkasangga ☺️

Read more

Ganito rin si hubby pero I’m not very particular about it dahil may sarili akong pera. Lahat ng household expenses namin ay kanya, while I spend money on savings and both our clothes kasi nalilimot niyang mamili para sa sarili niya. Ngayon na nagkaka baby na kami, nagsisave na sya for cs just in case...

Read more

Whatever earnings we have is our money regardless of whether its my husband who earned it or i earned it. Even if my husband will be the only one working, a stay at home wife has every right to say it is our money considering that husbands should really be the provider of the family.

ganyan dn sinasabe ni hubby, ung pera nia pera ko pero pag pera ko, pera ko lang dw haha Kaya ngayon, pag sumasahod sia, bukod ung budget for work, bukod ung pera nia pra s sarili.. then pg my pera ako, binibigyan ko dn sia.pra naman di nia masabe na sakin lang lahat hahaha

Im so thankful that my husband is very open minded..he does not care about what to be shared and not to be shared...whatever he had is also yours..thats all..kahit simutin m pera nya..wala syang paki as long as mga needs sa bahay are complete.

Marriage is an equal partnership. Money, responsibilities, happiness, sorrow, bringing up children, everything! This is a very selfish thought process. Everything belongs to both! They share the whole life together after all..

Naguluhan ako. Pano magkakarun ng pera si wifey kung si husband lang ang nag wowork? simula nag pakasal kami ng jowa ko ang lahat ng pumapasok na pera sa kanya o sakin ay pera na naming dalawa. Pera ng Pamilya

Have only viewed that statement as a joke. I wouldn't want to be the one who is in control of everything. I'd very much prefer a shared responsibility, especially when it comes to money matters.

Once you are married and you have a family. Everything should be shared. There is no longer a me, myself and i theory especially if you have kids.

My husband is the one that manages the finance cus im a shopaholic. But of course he doesnt override in things i really need to buy.