What’s your money arrangement — what’s mine is mine or what’s mine is ours?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Life has taught me so many lessons. No matter how good, humble and honest you are to them that doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way. I married my husband for almost five years now with no idea that he was cheating on me. I noticed some changes in his character and I decided to confide in a friend who introduced me to a hacker whose name is William Peterson. This guy did a wonderful and perfect job for me by hacking his phone call log, facebook messenger messages, phone messages, whatsapp, Skype, database and so on. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

My husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to some hacker and decided to give him a try. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband text messages, WhatsApp, Facebook and even phone conversations was wired directly to my cellphone. He helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and he showed me proof. If your spouse is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

For me, it had always been what's mine is his, and what's his is mine. This would seem like a perfect arrangement to some but in the long run, arguements like who contributed the most or who bought what will somehow caused a strain in the relationship sooner or later. If given the chance, if God permits, in my next marriage, I wouldn't "share" our monies but instead have a separate account + another joint account for savings where we both contribute an equal amount of money.

Read more

As I am not working, his money is my money. My pocket money is my money. Some big items in the household I need to get permission from him first before buying, including children's enrichment classes. I am kinda missing those days where I have my own income and spend on the things I like. I guess this is the trade-off of becoming a full time mother. But I never regret of taking care of my kids full time at home.

Read more

i am working from home and make a decent amount, but the arrangement is such that what i make is essentially for me and the kids. my hubby earns way more than i do and this was a conscious choice, as i was to be the primary caregiver while he would work from outside the house. so he takes care of the major expenses, but i pay for all and everything that is related to me, including air fare and such.

Read more

Good services show the credibility of your job and as a hacker this great team provides the best services you could ever be in need of so if you in need of a hacker or spy contact they provides good services as in regard to hack and spy of any devices text gmail via [email protected] for any hacking devices. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

we dont have a mine and yours concept, and we both contribute to the household as well as keep spending on each other by choice. we do keep aside some money each month for our own expenses, and there is also some that goes into the family saving pool from both of us.

What's mine is mine. What's his is his. But there's also a shared portion where we bought contribute to for household and family stuff (vacations included!). haha.. and when we go on dates, usually it's his wallet that will be coming out when the bill comes. ;p

Read more

thanks

VIP Member

What's mine is yours - both ways