wife emotional healing

my wife shunned me, wanted to move away. it's because I hurt emotionally with hurtful and cynical words . emotional abuse. i did not watch her heart. this is the fifth year of marriage. both re-married with kids of former. we just start to see counselling. and i know it is not an immediate remedy. i realised my errors and trying to correct. she saw the changes. she said it's now her problem. she cannot forget my abuse to her. how can i speed up her recovery? i am also suffering and depressed becos of her rejection. before this we are very loving. seek yr advice. thank you

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I don't think you can rush healing. Time is the key to healing, I believe. As long as you've alr went through counselling and know your mistakes, it's a good first step! Be patient, things will be better eventually. Good luck!

VIP Member

How is the counselling so far? Able to let them know the progress. As much as you want to get this recovered. Time is what your Wife need. Hope everything goes well, Jiayou!

VIP Member

It’s great to hear that you both are working on it. Healing is an everyday job so I would say give her time. Meanwhile, show her more love everyday. All is well! :)