Ghosted by a friend

I have a friend,known her for years and we are both married and we have kids so we don't really have time to meet up but i was there for her giving my full support when she was going through a tough time with her marriage. Cut story short,i was around her area and wanted to meet up and catch up on life,texted her to ask if she wanted to meet up,i waited for 3-4 hours around her area only to be ignored. I even call her to confirm but she's not answering,for the whole day she did not reply to any of my text or call but she's posting on twitter and facebook like normal. I mean i have so many questions is my head like,am i toxic?is she using me all these while,like find me when she's bored and ignore me when she's not?should i cut all ties with her?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just ignore her like forever 😂 maybe everyone grown up and have different priorities and slowly drift apart, u might still be u but she might have changed, no need to force for a friendship .. focus on your family .. I mean I would have ignored if I don’t receive the same energy form the other person.. I don’t think is toxic .. I think some people are just lack of respect to at least respond.. or maybe I am just less sympathetic to feel something might have happen to her if she can still post online .. 😅

Read more
TapFluencer

😢