10 Replies

39 weeks day 1 ..last check up ko nung april 4 na IE ako ng MD doctor ko then sabi niya bumuka na daw cervix ko pero makapal pa ..kaya binigyan niya ko ng hyocin tablet pam panipis ng kwelyo ng matris daw ..pero by now di parin lumalabas si baby ..puro paninigas at pananakit lang ng lower pelvic ko pero nawawala din after an hour im so frustrated by now..😔🙏🙏

same here Sis😔

VIP Member

I’m at my 39 weeks too and no signs of labour as well. Will have appointment with my gynae in 2 days time to check on my cervix. Probably you’ll have to wait as at anytime of the day or week, your wife will definitely experience signs of labour. For as long as your gynae had a check that baby’s HR and level of amniotic fluid is fine, just relax. 😊

It depends on the condition of the mummy and baby. If baby’s weight is above average, the gynae will usually advice to be induced rather than to wait for EDD as it might resort to C-sect. Or your wife’s condition is into factor that leads to induction. Just wait for the signs while waiting for next appt.

I totally had no signs of labor two days before my due date so my doctor arrange to induce me two days after my DD. Same as ur wife I did all walking, squats and climbing stairs everyday but there are still no signs. On my actual DD night, we tried intercourse and few hours later I had bleeding and my water bag burst and delivered the next day.

VIP Member

I’ve tried all those that you’ve mentioned but ain’t working. Baby will come when he/she is ready! I gave birth at 40+2! 4pm lost of mucus plug 8.30pm bloody show 1.30am more bloody show 2am check into hospital (3cm dilated) 8.30am gynae break water bag at 4cm dilation 11am gave birth (10 mins of pushing)

Anytime now... baby will come out when they are ready. I didnt experience any signs of labour too, until a day before my edd, thats when i felt mild contractions. Eventually delivered at 40w+1d. Just tell ur wife to keep active, eat well and be happy. Baby is definitely on the way!

Sex! Sperm can induce labour. Works for me hahaha. If she not in the mood, do squats. I watch videos on youtube. Tonight do squats, tmrw sex few hours after tht I give birth alrdy hahaha

Do squats. When doing squats, stay put in the squat position for awhile. That's what I did. I did alot of sets until I'm exhausted. And yes I agree that sex helps too.

Hi safe pa po ba talaga ang sex kahit 39weeks?

VIP Member

Don’t worry, it will start when baby is ready. 😊

VIP Member

Just wait patiently 😊

Intercourse.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles