39 Weeks 3 Days

First time preggy here. Currently 39 weeks 3 days but still no signs of labor. Friends around that is preggy too have given birth, giving me all the pressure. Tried squats, walking, sex, still nothing. Have a check up tmr, will i be induced? TIA.

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey mummies. I am the one who posted this. Don't worry and don't be stress mummies. Baby will know when is the time they want to come out. I finally gave birth at 39 weeks 5 days. Don't worry too much mummies, don't cause unnecessary stress to yourself. Get alot of rest before the baby comes. That's more important.

Read more
10mo ago

I’m currently at 39w4 days with my first pregnancy, I feel no signs of labour yet,, or I cannot differentiate- I do feel very strong braxton hicks several times a day esp in the noon to evening continuously on and off for few hours. Last week Gyn said I had dilated only 1cm, not sure if my next visit in 2 days (21jun) will I be 2cm dilated or asked to induces since it is my edd is on 22 jun (40weeks) I am not sure what to expect and will I be induced for natural birth ?

Unlikely unless gynae thinks there's issue. Usually gynae allow up to week 41/42 before inducing. Don't worry. Mine didn't arrive unto week 40! It just shows you that baby is very comfortable inside! Baby will come when they want to. Don't want means don't want ;). Rest up before the big day because after that say bye bye to your sleep for the next year at least ;).

Read more

i gave birth at 40 weeks, 3 days. on my last check up at 39 weeks & 5 days doctor suggested to be induced but i told her i can wait awhile since no signs of labour yet and not dilating yet too. so we scheduled for induce if the next one week still no birth. everything went well, albeit a hard labour. its ok to be late, trust ur mummy instinct.

Read more

IM CURRENTLY 39 WEEKS AND 6 DAYS. TOMORROW APRIL 21 IS MY DUE BUT NO SIGNS OF BRAXTON OR SOMETHIN. IM BEING PARANOID TODAY. SOME SAID DONT WAIT FOR 40 WEEKS AS THERES A POSSIBILITY THAT THE BABY WILL POOP INSIDE WHICH IS NOT GOOD. STRESSED OUT!

No worries mommy. The arrival of baby depends on his/her unique time. After all, this isn't a competition on who comes first or last. Just relax and observe your body. I'm also in my 39th Week now. Just waiting patiently. 😊 and enjoying the process.

3y ago

Usually till 40 weeks +. But you must start to walk here and there

do with your partner and squat 30x morning,noon or evening depends on you just gave birth with my baby😊

Post reply image

relax.. me too I'm 39 weeks now,..but my OB told me last last week to undergo induce..Always pray to our God..be positive🌹

TapFluencer

sometimes it will be 40 weeks or can last till 42 weeks... just monitor on baby movements... wana check can go hospital and get a check done

Don't take pressure so much cause it will affect you to get hypertension because of worrying to much you will not take a lot of sleep

me too, 39 weeks and 4 days still no sign of labor. I tried walking every morning and afternoon, primrose 4x a day and pineapple juice..