Who among you here doesn't give gifts to their spouse on Christmas?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you’ve ever thought your partner was cheating on you even when they weren’t – you’re not alone. It can be a very stressful situation to find yourself in such situation and while it may seem like trust issues are what’s leading you to constantly worry your partner is cheating, experts and research says it could point to something deeper than that. It’s a slippery slope, but the good thing is you can overcome it. I found myself in those shoes and could not get myself enough peace until I sought out a professional-hands on, I contacted ([email protected]) to help access my spouse device so I can get proof. Well it turned out it wasn’t just thoughts, I was being cheated on. I got complete access to my spouse device from mine, messages calls chats everything. You can contact them to clear your mind from worry Contact details: [email protected] WhatsApp: +1 201 201 8574. WWW. NITROCRACKHUB.COM

Read more

Me! My hubby & I dun give me any gifts for occassions like our birthdays, wedding anniversaries, Xmas and all others. We believe tat all these r not necessary at all as wad relationships need is true tender loving care. I am happy enough to have him love me for who I am. To us, it is a waste of $ and we would rather spend tiz $ on our baby, good food & those things tat we need. If give gifts everytime, u will find tat very soon, it will lose e purpose of giving & it becomes giving for e sake of giving.

Read more

I had a wonderful relationship with my boyfriend for two years. But then I got a job on the other end of the city, and we met less after that. Before I knew it, he was avoiding my calls and rarely visits. After hearing my friends suggestion I tried their Pro version, It turned out that he was chatting about his frustration with his ex-girlfriend. I calmly confronted him, and he was apologetic. I decided to leave my job to work on our relationship. WWW. HACKMART.ORG,,..,...,

Read more

I was mistaken. Initially, i thought that they were out to scam me, mainly because there was a long period of time after i had made the payment, where there were no updates or replies to my emails. However, it turns out they were fixing an issue that had arised. Since then, they have reached out and apologized, and delivered results that satisfied me. Hackmart are so competent enough to be definitely hired, Hire their services by visiting WWW.HACKMART.ORG,.

Read more

we don't give each other things as well. unless there is a need for something. but I won't say that we buy gifts for each other on any occasions. I feel that it's not necessary, rather it's more of a media gimmick to make us spend more then we can afford. especially on the main occasions. everything is priced and marked up. so not worth it me.

Read more

It has to be my husband all the time. I don't know whether he does it intentionally or it happens this way but he gets kids their gift but somehow doesn't get ideas when it comes to me. It is like, "I couldn't zero in on what you would actually like." Lame excuse, na!

7y ago

;) true.

Kami, we are not used to exchanging gifts since we got married. Nasanay na kami na mga bata lang binibigyan namin ng regalo lagi. Ok na kami sa food trip and we can buy together naman without wrapping them nga lang. Hehe

Usually I do, this year I did not. We are trying to save right now. And it just didn't feel ness. However; I did do other things to make him feel special on Christmas!

I don't get my SO an expensive or an extravagant gift. I usually just get him something that he needs. E.g. I got him facial wash this Xmas ;) hahaha

7y ago

man like practical items ;) kudos to you.

I do not give any material thing to him but what I do every year is, bake a small cake exclusively for him. ;) This is my way of doing it.

7y ago

:)