Which food increase breastmilk?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hey mom, there are various foods to increase breastmilk. i personally used to have a lot of green leafy vegetables, as they are great for lactating moms. however, make sure they are really washed properly before cooking. also, i used to soak some methi seeds (fenugreek) in warm water and drink the water in the morning. i used to add the seeds to pancakes or smoothies and have that too. another thing i loved eating was bottle gourd (lauki) rice. just heat some ghee and add a few cloves of garlic, cloves, a small stick of cinnamon, a bay leaf, fresh black peppercorn, some heeng and grated lauki. stir and add soaked rice. add a bit of salt and steam it to make lauki rice. tastes yum and is a great way to increase milk.

Read more
8y ago

lauki rice..i'try it..tysm for recipe😘👍

hi mommy, one of the best ways to increase breastmilk production is to keep feeding your baby. the more you feed, your body will keep producing more milk. here are some of the foods that can help to increase the production of milk - oats, salmon, green leafy vegetables, fennel seeds (soak overnight, drink the water in the morning), fenugreek seeds (soak overnight and drink the water in the morning), bottle gourd (lauki) and garlic.

Read more
8y ago

ohh its so helpful Tysm 😊😊

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-21039)