Where can I buy fenugreek in Singapore?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Local pharmacies, supplement shops such as GNC or organic shops should have. But to save money, can go to online shop iherb which shipped to Singapore and many Asian countries such as Malaysia, Philippines, Japan, China, etc. The price of Fenugreek products at iherb are usually much cheaper than if you buy it locally in Singapore. There are a few methods to take Fenugreek. 1. Fenugreek seed. Can go to those local Indian spice shops to buy. Need to cook with water and drink which is not very convenient and you may not like the taste. 2. Fenugreek pills. Most convenient if your don't mind taking pills. Natures Way Fenugreek Seed 610mg 180 Capsules 3. Fenugreek extract. Fenugreek seeds in concentrated liquid form. Some may not be suitable for nursing. Read product labels carefully before using. 4. Fenugreek tea. Convenient, natural and organic! Preferred method for many nursing mothers. Alvita Teas Organic Fenugreek Tea Caffeine Free 24 Tea Bags TraditionalMedicinals Organic Mother Milk Caffeine Free 16 Wrapped Tea Bags

Read more

You can buy Fenugreek seeds from Mustaffa. You can also buy GNC FENUGREEK capsules from GNC or online stores. 200 capsules for around $26. http://thomsonbaby.com/confinement-needs/3925-gnc-fenugreek.html Organic mothers milk tea also has fenugreek in it.

Post reply image
7y ago

Wow. Thanks. I didn't know gnc carries it.

VIP Member

You can buy fenugreek powder in Mustaffa. They sell Uncle cooks brand for $1.70. You can take half a teaspoon and mix with water and drink it every morning to boost your milk supply. You can also buy fenugreek tablets at GNC

Read more
VIP Member

You want to boost your milk? I feel Qoo10 will be cheaper. But somehow, fenugreek doesn't works on me. I used essential oils to help me instead.

VIP Member

Get "Mother's Milk" tea that has fenugreek and other milk producing ingredients. Cheapest I can find is on iherb.com but takes a week to ship

Pharmacy like Watsons, guardian and unity all carry it. Online you can check our iherb.

I went to those Indian provision ship. They are known as meithi seeds. One packet $1.

If you want fresh fenugreek, you can find it anywhere in little india or mustafa.

Yes as the above moms have mentioned. Mustaffa is the place to go.