Where can I buy Comotomo bottles in Singapore?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

There are so many amazing things about the comotomo bottle - I don't even know where to begin. Firstly - it's very similar to a mother's breast and so are the nipples. This makes for easy transition from breast to bottle. Secondly - they are so easy to clean. You don't need brushes etc. The bottles have a super-wide neck so that you can easily clean by hand. Thirdly - the whole bottle is made of silicone - not glass or plastic. Silicone is extremely resistant to heat. You can boil them for 5 mins to sterilize, or put them in a dishwasher for a bit more “me-time.” Fourthly - it's long lasting. You don't need to change it every 3-4 months as it's not made from plastic. Fifthly - It is truly anti-colic (baby does not drink in air into tummy)

Read more
Post reply image

- BHG Bugis Junction (Baby Section) - Kiddy Palace Bedok Mall - Kiddy Palace Westgate - Motherswork Great World City - Isetan Scotts - Isetan Marine Parade - Isetan Westgate - Kiddy Palace Jurong Point - Kiddy Palace Lot 1 - Kiddy Palace Causeway Point - Kiddy Palace Junction 8 - Kiddy Palace Toa Payoh - Kiddy Palace Parkway Parade - Kiddy Palace NorthPoint - Kiddy Palace Marina Square - Kiddy Palace Compasspoint - Kiddy Palace Century Sq - Niche Babies @ Square 2 - Babies R Us Online Stores- www.poshbaby.sg- www.jamnmuffin.com- www.babyonline.com.sg- www.pupsikstudio.com

Read more

I bought mine during the babyfair, held by Mummy's market. They're usually held every 3 months at the Singapore Expo and usually have trade ins available. I traded the bottles I got for free during my stay at KK Hospital (SG50 baby) and got $10 off each bottle! I love comotomo bottles, mostly because it's soft and squishy and easier to clean.

Read more

May I know what is good about Comotomo bottles? I am considering on which bottle brand to buy.

Kiddy palace. you can also see carousell for better deals

thanks

Kiddy palace. It's available at most places.

VIP Member

Kiddy palace! Shopee/lazada also have!

VIP Member

Pretty much everywhere!

Thanks Polar mummy