Where do you all get your newborn and infant clothings from?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hand me down is my first choice as baby outgrown their clothes very fast. I get the normal home use clothes from the shop selling children clothes near Kuanyin temple at bugis too. For outside clothes, I will get it from uniqlo or H&M. You can also join the FB Preloved Blessing group where mommies blessed their still good baby clothes to other (sometimes the clothes are brand new) if you are not fussy. Hope the information help you!

Read more
VIP Member

I get hand me downs from my cousins and relatives! :) Newborn babies outgrow their clothes really very fast and and I rarely bring my baby out when he was really small so I figured hand me downs are fine for home wear. Most of the new clothes I got are all gifts from people too so I never really had to buy much new clothes for my son. Now that he is slightly older, I think qoo10.com.sg is a good place to buy. Cheap and nice designs.

Read more
VIP Member

Don't bother buying too many newborn clothes. They grow out of it in super quick time! For first hand check out H&M, Uniqlo, Cotton on, Kiddy palace, Mothercare, Motherswork, John little, Robinsons, Baby Gap. For second hand check out preloved baby goods group on FB, Carousell or Gumtree.

Read more

Besides the usual baby stores and the occasional splurge at ZaraKids and Baby Marc Jacobs, my best friend went to Bangkok to get basic baby clothes like singlets, shorts, onesie, pyjamas, booties and dresses. Apparently they are super cheap and quite similar to the ones you can find on Qoo10.sg !

You can opt for online purchases 2nd hand or flea market. You can check it out at carousell.com Alternatively, you can shop at different webistes like taobao, carters, etc ... You can also get cashback throught some of your purchases via this link. https://www.shopback.sg/?raf=taeRBg

Read more
VIP Member

Hand-me-downs from family and other mummies :) No point buying new when they outgrow so fast and already have so much clothes out there that need new homes!

I bought from Uniqlo. They have sleeveless rompers which help in this hot weather. I also found sleeveless rompers very cheaply on qoo10.

I got them during mothercare's sales. Also, sometimes I buy from online shop such as qoo10 and the quality is not bad and price is cheap.

VIP Member

mostly from neighbourhood shops for her home clothes. i got those button on. easier to handle for their dedicate bones.

hands down. keep a look out on carousell. usually have people blessing newborn clothes