Newborn clothings: help

Hi mommies and daddies! I briefly looked at shoppee for newborn clothings and am so tempted to get so many clothings CAUSE THEY ARE SO MANY CUTE ONES So here I am trying to re-evaluate my intention and need your help How many should i prepare? (0-3 months) 1. Rompers 2. Boots & mittens 3. Swaddles 4. Bodysuit sleepers (long & short sleeves) 5. Shirt & pants (do baby wear these?) 6. Burp cloths 7. Bathing towel At which period do you normally add more baby clothings? When baby is 6-12 months? Or > 12 months? Thank you everyone! #1stimemom #pleasehelp

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

1. A few pieces of 0-3, the rest just get 3-6/6-9. They outgrow quickly. 2. Consider socks and a few pairs of mittens. Depending on comfort level, my LO was off mittens at 1.5M. 3. 3-4 to rotate or incase or spit ups. (Depending on LO too, I stopped swaddling since day 3 cause she doesn’t like it.) 4. Get long sleeves for night wear. Also, depending on how often you wash, get enough for spit ups & daily use. (8-9 to be safe if you wash once a week) LO can wear romper onesies in the day. 5. They do have it but onesies are easier 😂 6. 5-10 pieces. (Can find those bundles on shopee) 7. For me, I change every 2 days and wash laundry once a week, so I have 6. Can’t advise, bb is 3m 😂 But most of her clothings are hand-me-down, I still buy clothings if I see cute designs. 😋 if you can’t control yourself like me then get bigger sizes 😂 I bought 6-9 months…..

Read more
VIP Member

not so much :) as they grow so fast and buying a lot will make u use them less 😁 try the 20/80 rule before buying ask yourself: is baby gonna need this 20% or 80% (of the 0-3months) 😅 so u won't end up buying things that aren't necessary. 🥰 can save for future use too hehe