Circuit breaker

Where to buy baby items during circuit breaker? Now baby kingdom is closed temporarily. I dont know where can i find my baby items?

29 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It depends on what you're looking for.I am getting my items from pupsik and agape babies for baby/ maternal care products (baby body wash, wet wipes, breast pads, milk bottles, haakaa etc). They have a wide variety of items from toys, mats, play pens to food. Motherswork and mothercare for bulky items, like baby bouncer, cot, high chair etc. The above online shops do offer discount codes for new users, you can consolidate your items into one order to enjoy 10% off. Shopee for less care-related products, like cot mobile, wall decor, donut cushion, perineal bottle etc. Qoo10 for breast pump, the Korean import for Spectra pumps and parts are a fraction of Singapore's retail price. They have good reviews from what I see and I've a friend who personally bought and used spectra 1 from the shop. I've ordered parts before. Fair price and redmart has baby necessities too like diapers, formula and wipes.

Read more
Super Mum

What kind of items do you need? Baby kingdom is still operating online. NTUC also has some baby items, the supermom online baby fair is on, there are lots of baby items you can find on Shopee/Qoo10 as well

VIP Member

Hey! Welovesupermom.com this website got discount now. Discount code is BDAY8WA with free delivery! It’s ending in 3days! My friend bought her baby stuff from there!

Shopee, Lazada and other online website. I have bought mothercare products through LazMall on Lazada and item was delivered the next day.

VIP Member

Items to use: Qoo10, shopee, Mothercare.com, Food: Supermarkets & those mentioned above

Pupsik studio Qoo10 Ntuc extra - Hougang 1 has baby items

VIP Member

Online shopping. Shopee or qoo10 are my usual go to sites

Fairprice @ Vivo has quite an extension of baby stuffs.

VIP Member

Carousell - and then get lalamove or grab to deliver

VIP Member

Mothercare, NTUC Xtra, Pupsik, Aurorababynkids