To our users thinking about having another child

Do you think making a “Circuit Breaker baby” would be a good idea ?

To our users thinking about having another child
18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If things revolve just between hub and i... defibite YES! But if others are involved... e.g. in laws and yr other kids... better think twice. Besides answering to gynae monthly questions... u also need to go through at lest one more round of interview with in laws... like... who looking after the kids... can the kids dont go hospital with u? (Ya they want use this chance to look after them but nope. Additional stress for me) not that i am pregnant now though... but i know this will happen...

Read more

If youre not alrdy pregnant then i guess u should wait till CB is over.. but if you already are, then its a blessing.. some are even telling me its not a good time to be pregnant. But who am i to question God's plan? :)

VIP Member

Actually this is my question previously hv asked but found answer was better nope .. as I was scared to get another kid in this condition.. let the situation resolve hope it wil finish soon

Yea why not...husband is home to accompany wife. And pregnant ladies get to work from home, which is better too.

No, this COVID is a sign that we need to slow down population growth

Thinking to have another baby no 2. But not this year.

Why not? 😊 However, not for me. Two are enough.😁

VIP Member

If im a ftm then maybe, but not now definitely

financially no.. not ready for another yet

VIP Member

Depends on how many child you have already