Any recommendation for good stretch mark oil/cream?

When should i start using it?

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works. What'sApp : +393512615163 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so much testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. Email : [email protected] Hangout : [email protected] What'sApp : +393512615163 They also sent me the blank atm card. I have used it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. The Dark Web is giving out cards just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of an atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Read more

Use any stretch marks cream or oil as early as 1st trimester to increase elasticity to your skin so that when it starts to stretch all of a sudden, it’s not “tight and dry”. Twice a day at least. Don’t take for granted that your genes do not have stretch marks because my mother didn’t have for all 3 pregnancies and I have my battle scars appearing all of a sudden in late 2nd trimester and by then I was a tad too late already.

Read more
VIP Member

Got a few good ones out there (mustela, clarins etc)..maybe you should try some sample and see which one you prefer. Cause some got smell that not everybody like 😅 I am using Biolane's.

TapFluencer

palmers massage lotion for stretch marks. applied as early as 1st trimester. now into 3rd trimester. so far no stretch marks.

I rub Coconut oil the whole pregnancy now with second child due in few days i have no stretch mark at all

TapFluencer

Hey babe maybe you wanna check out my post I've share about Palmers cocoa butter and bio oil I've been using.

5y ago

https://community.theasianparent.com/q/when-i-found-im-pregnant-i-start-using-stretch-marks-cream1st-trimesters/847833?d=android&ct=q&share=true

You can use coconut oil and coffee scrub before applying the oil. It works wonders!

VIP Member

Bio oil is good. Can start using when your tummy grows and starts to stretch

Using Palmer's brand. I only started using after 3months preggie.

Palmer's, I started at 18 weeks when my tummy start to feel tight.