Stretch mark cream or oil

Hi all moms, Which is the best stretch mark cream or oil and When should I start using it?

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works. What'sApp : +393512615163 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so much testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. Email : [email protected] Hangout : [email protected] What'sApp : +393512615163 They also sent me the blank atm card. I have used it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. The Dark Web is giving out cards just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of an atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Read more

I'm using both Clarins and Nivea body oil. Clarins is alot more oily feel while Nivea feels lighter so I mainly use Clarins on my bump area and nivea on rest of body. It helps that nivea is alot cheaper and I feel does the job. During Watsons sale I recently got it at 50%, less than $10 for a big bottle so can stock up if u see! Started using in 2nd trimester.

Read more
VIP Member

There are several stretchmark creams/oil on the market. While they do help to moisturise skin to increase skin elasticity, i.e. less stretch marks as the skin stretches to accomodate baby, innate skin elasticity is down to genetics. If your mum had a lot of stretch marks due to pregnancy, you'd likely have more stretch marks too.

Read more

I used clarins and no stretch marks. My friend told me mustela is good too. I used nivea cream for a few weeks because I traveled abroad and forgot to pack my clarins. It worked too but might be too hot and oily for summer weather like Singapore. But very afford, 5dollars can use forever. The blue color can.

Read more

I started off with Clarins oil and cream and switched to I Woke Up Like This body oil (korean brand). Best to start as early as possible.

I used mustela cream for day n oil for night! As early as possible? I started at week 11!

Start as soon as you start the second trimester. I use bio oil. So far so good

I am using Bio Oil and Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter!

I use bio oil. Still no stretchmarks up till now(37weeks)