6 Replies

I tried one tin of S26 when I got discharged. In 2020, KKH was feeding Grow formula to supplement newborns. After that I gave my LO Enfamil Stage 1 because as a new mom I didn’t know which formula suited my baby. I saw that S26 gave her constipation or was it diarrhea? I can’t remember so after that one tin of S26, I switched to Enfamil till she was ready for Stage 2. 6 months onwards I tried a few different formula brands, NAN (both kinds), Nature One, Dugro and Mamil Gold. She was on NAN for couple of months then was on Mamil Gold longest. Now she’s on Dugro because she doesn’t drink much milk nowadays. She’s 20 months now. Depends on your baby, I’d say don’t stock up and buy smaller tins if there is any.

I use Nan optipro.. first born using that so tot follow suit for second one.. and she is ok with it so it depend on ur child.. sometimes in hospital they can help top up formula already when BM haven't kick in..

I bought on the day I discharged. Hospital gave Nan Optipro HA 1 (Now renamed Nan Supremepro HA). LO was on mixed feeding till 1.5m. Advice not to stock up first just in case your LO don’t suit that brand :)

buy n keep 1 month before u deliver...cause u dont know when u will deliver usually is 1 week before due date. mine was 1 month before. Buy 1 small can in case u cant produce milk or it comes later.

Infamil sis! But I only started giving my LO formula milk when she is 4 month as I started work and had no time to pump.

Can buy it when you’re on leave before your Edd. I bought similac. But only use for one week cos after that breastfeed

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles