Infant formula

Any recommendations for infant formula for newborn?? i still couldn't have enough BM so need to mix formula.

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

By “mix FM”, I hope you don’t mean that you are pouring the FM and BM together in one bottle? It is better to separate FM n BM. FM expires in 1 hour - strictly no keeping or reheating. BM is very resilient and has longer shelf life due to its antibacterial properties; some even keep it back in the fridge and reheat for next feed. If you mix both FM n BM in the same bottle, and baby does not finish at one go, you risk wasting the milk as it will follow the FM expiry timeline (1 hour) since the BM has been mixed inside. Many give NAN or NAN HA for breastfed baby.

Read more
VIP Member

Thank you mummy for the recommendation. just hope my milk supply can come in fast.. already on the ending of 2nd wk of confinement but i only can pump out 40-50ml milk or sometimes lesser each time due to one side of my breast nipple is dented in and cannot supply much each time i pump.. been pumping every 2-3 hr but still cant meet the amt for my baby😣 I actually break down 2 times due to low supply.. as a first time mum i wanted the best for my baby

Read more

I used Fairpric Gold, Dumex Dulac and currently using Nature One. My son seemed ok with anything. I also do not have enough BM. And because of bottle feeding, I think he has nipple confusion. So he doesn't want to latch at all (flow too slow too). So now I express and feed using bottle too.

4y ago

hi im currently facing the same situation as you. may i know how long u managed to pump and give bb bm? i managed to give once a day only and my supply only 30ml both sides 😭😭😭

my 17days newborn baby currently on enfamil stage1 yellow color, my friend newborn baby is having Nan... i try enfamil becos it got sold in small can so i can see if baby suitable anot, so far my baby is drinking well ✨

You can try dumex infant formula. its affordable and works well for my daughter :)

VIP Member

Nan. Mixed feeding since birth. Day time EBM and night FM.

Am using dulac dumex on my LO. All is well so far.

Can consider FairPrice Gold formula milk.

VIP Member

Bellamy’s organic 🤗

Karihome goat's milk