When do you start to making love with your husband after giving birth?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was able to retrieve deleted messages on my girlfriend's phone as far as a year back. She didn't suspect a thing; there was actually nothing to suspect. The hack was carried out perfectly by pros; unnoticed and secure. It was the best hacking I have ever seen in my life. He is safe and secure.And you get your job done in less than 48HOURS. Contact; [email protected]. He is trustworthy and will provide a solution to any of your hacking problems like hacking facebook,snapchat,whatsapp,instagram,twitter,telegram,kik etc and also he is good in tracking,hacking and cloning mobile phone numbers,upgrading credit scores,clearing bank debts and much more. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

You should wait until any bleeding after the birth (lochia) has stopped, which should be by about three weeks after your baby's birth. This is because the wound left in your uterus by the placenta coming out is still healing. Most women start sexual intercourse only a month to six weeks after giving birth. However, it is fine to engage in it at any point as long as your stitches have healed and you feel up to it. http://sg.theasianparent.com/sex_after_pregnancy/

Read more
VIP Member

When you feel right and your stitches have completely recovered. Honestly, you'll find that there are a lot of couples who have delayed lovemaking because they are just too exhausted from looking after the baby and doing the house chores. It's not that they don't love each other anymore, it's just that they'd very much rather sleep. Also, women tend to feel more motherly after giving birth and it'll take time before she feels like a sexy woman again.

Read more

It depends on how comfortable you want to resume your sex life. For me, I need to conquered my fear of wound tearing and pain first. Also, if you are breastfeeding, the vagina will be very dried. You can use non-petroleum based lubricant to ease the pain. Normally, most women resume sex life 4 months after giving birth.

Read more

thanks