Hi mummies, anyone of you like me, experiencing Super low sex drive after giving birth. I'm guessing it got to do with the baby. I'm not interested in sex by the end of the day. Sometimes Husband never help out with the baby also making me pissed off already.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there. Its normal to be low sex drive when so worn out in the day. I think u need to communicate w ur husband about helping u feel better so that u will have the energy and mood to have sex. I use to be high sex drive but now also tired so quite low. Maybe can give a hand or blow job instead? Help to satisfy the man a little and have some fun at it too - not as tiring as the real thing? Most importantly is not to just keep rejecting and sweeping it away. Man have their needs too.

Read more
7y ago

You're such a good wifey! I really no mood. Especially baby also not corporative most of the time. She will wake up and wants to be carried. I think that's why gradually we both also rather just sleep.

It is more of the mood than physical. We are so tired from taking care of baby that we won't feel the urge or mood. Plus selfish husbands who don't help out make it worse. Have to find some personal time for just two of you likeee maybe let your baby stay overnight at parents or in laws place

7y ago

I have to take care of the baby on my own. Some more baby don't want sleep her own cot. Sometimes got mood want to snuggle with hubby also cannot. Most of the time we both no mood. Put baby in her cot she cry, then have to make her sleep again.

I feel that my sex drive was better after I give birth as I was even skinnier than my pre pregnancy state. Now I am overweight it does affect the drive too.

My weight gain has something to do with me not being in the mood. I look at my fats and I get turned off. Can't imagine being naked

7y ago

have the exact same thoughts!

Yes it is very normal. My six drive is totally gone. 8months and nothing yet. We used to have a really good set life.

7y ago

How you both coping? Never talk about it? Seem quite unhealthy to not touch each other for so long.