When do you bring your lo to public swimming pool ? Any indoor pool around Singapore ? Or is there any private pool hotel etc ?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My girl first swim was in a hotel public pool @Sentosa when she was about 1 year old. She loved the water ! if your lo is quite young maybe can go to less crowded "cleaner" pool . Public pool should be fine too since they only soak in water for awhile to play.😊

VIP Member

If bb is still infant I won't dare to bring to public pool ba as there's fear of catching viruses.. so I brought to condo pool! once 1 yr plus i brought to safra kidz amaze n those kind :)

VIP Member

I try to bring my LO to my cousin's condo pool. Public pools, maybe the newer ones are OK cleaner I guess(: But yes maNy hotels do have private pools these days.

I bring my child to my mums condo to swim since 2 months plus. starting with 15-20 mins each sessions and slowly increasing to an HR when she's a toddler

I took my kid when he was 3 months old to the public pool. There are indoor swim schools with private pools.

TapFluencer

8-12months i think can bring to swiiming pool...but not too long LO will catch a cold.

Can go to public pool on the day after their weekly maintenance

Yes there is private pool hotels. So many has it.

VIP Member

7 months old when he can sit by himself and etc

VIP Member

i go to condominum pools :D It's cleaner!