Funny kids

What's the funniest thing your child has ever said to you?

Funny kids
28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD, Whatsapp: +18033921735 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich.{[email protected]} I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode. You can also contact them for the service below * Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer * Bank Transfer * PayPal / Skrill Transfer * Crypto Mining * CashApp Transfer * Bitcoin Loans * Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets Email: [email protected] Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735 Website: https://darkwebonlinehackers.com

Read more

This happened before I was married Me: Sweetheart, what do you want to be when you grow up? My niece: *shouts with gusto* I WANT TO BE QUEEN ELSA Me: HUH? 🤯 *and I tried not to laugh cuz she looks so serious about it* My niece: I want to be like her cuz she is so pretty, and meet my Prince Charming too Me: *blurted our a laughter after which 😂* This is what happens when a 5 YO girl has seen frozen countless times

Read more
VIP Member

My 4 year old - Kid: Mama, I can’t wait for my tooth to start to fall Me: why? Kid: Mama, so I can get money From the tooth fairy Me: yeah but the tooth fairy doesn’t exist Kid: Mama, I know that. It’s either you or daddy who will pretend to be the tooth fairy. But it’s not about that. That doesn’t matter if tooth fairy is real or not, It’s about the Money. Me: -

Read more

The reaction of my son who is 2 years old when I announced to him about my pregnancy with baby no.3. I told him there is a baby inside my tummy and he is swimming inside. He replied: Huh? A FISH inside? (He was quite obessed with fishes that time). And his expression was very curious and innocent. I can't stop laughing of his reaction.

Read more
VIP Member

During my breastfeeding journey I have always told my kids that what I eat will go into my milk. Once when I was nursing my newborn son, my 4 year old daughter asked me, "Mummy, is Didi drinking chocolate milk?" Turned out it was because I had chocolate milk for breakfast that morning and she thought I'm gonna produce chocolate milk!

Read more

When my then 4 year-old son took the excursion bus on a school outing at his montessori, I asked him how many kids there were on the bus... and his sweet innocent reply to that was "There were no baby goats on the bus, mum." This happened in the week they were learning about animals and their babies. Cracked me up totally!

Read more

I told my son that he can only play for 5 minutes more in the bathtub. He looks at me and started begging, "Mummy I don't want 5 minutes. I want 4 minutes more! 4 minutes pleeeassse!!" Apparently, he thinks that 4 minutes is longer than 5 minutes. LOL.

Hubby is balding - One day when he was cutting his hair in the barber, she accompanied him. After they cut his hair, she started to collect it and then asked the barber for scotch tape so she could paste the hair on daddies bald spot. lol.

I would recapped the most funniest thing he has said is "mummy, i saw a pigeon on the floor, faster use your phone and throw the pokeball to catch it" this happened when we first played pokemon go... lol

To the aunt (loudly): gu gu ("aunt" in Chinese), bird! Everyone burst out laughing. In the public, repeated three times no less. Epic moment.. Apologies to the non Chinese who may not get the joke.

Read more