What is the loveliest thing your child has ever said to you?

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hahaha... He tells me that you are the best mother in the world only to be followed by you the worst when he is angry with me. Today morning only, he said, "Mamma, you got strawberry flavoured cornflakes when you know I don't like strawberry." I said, "But you always eat strawberry." He made a face and said, "I don't love you." After five minutes, he asks, "Are you angry with me?" I said, "No." He smiles and says, "Now, I love you."

Read more

When my daughter was 5yrs old,I was having a flu that time but need to wash the laundry,she came to me and hugged me at my back saying,I wish i'm already old so that I can give you money to hire a maid,you dont need to do that even if you're sick,she handed me her play money if that will help to hire a maid,I was teary eyed and smiled at her....up to this date I still remember the sincerity in her face when she told me that 2years ago.

Read more

"Mama, can you please do lot of exercise with me? As I don't want papa and you to grow old and leave me, I want you to be with me always as I love papa and you a lot." She said it with tears in her eyes. That's the moment I realise how much she loves us and how dearly we are to her.

Was sick.. down with a cold. Told my Daughter... Me: Shanayah, today daddy will sleep in the hall coz daddy is sick. She went in the room, took her blanket to the hall and said.. Shanayah: I sleep with you. I be Injection! Meaning she will be my medicine!! 💓💓💓

Read more

almost every day my 4 year old has some imaginary baby fight with me about something, after which i am not her friend anymore. after it is resolved, she comes up to me, gives me a hug and kisses me, saying mamma you are my friend again, you are the best mamma.

I recapped and i still feel that the loveliest thing my child said to me besides ILoveyou when he was 5... was "mummy, i want to help you so you won't be so tired and can play with me"... instantly melted my heart... lol

VIP Member

ure the best chef. everything u cook smells so good. dont go back to work, i want you to be with me. q: do u love mummy? kids: yes!! q: how much?! kids: forever and ever 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Read more

the loveliest thing both my children tell me every single day without fail is 'I love you ma you are the best mamma in the world.' i am full of flaws, but hearing this from them makes life perfect :)

When my husband and I asked our 2 year old son “ Bram can mommy go to work already?” “He answered, no mom, Dad and Bram only” This really melts my heart and I broke into tears.

Read more

i had a severe morning sickness during my second pregnancy, i always vomit, my son would go to the toilet with me, pat my back & asked me are you okaay mumy, with such a worried face...