Currently pregnant and wondering what's the sweetest thing your partner told you when your were pregnant as well?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

There isn’t a big gesture or a single thing I would point out as the sweetest thing my husband do for me. It’s all the little things that matter. From holding my hand when going up the stairs, talking to my belly, buying all sort of weird food so that I don’t starve during my morning sickness period, to just carry the umbrella over my head when it rains. Simple things are more common around our partners I think. Nothing is too small of a gesture to be sweet. Even buying a McD ice cream cone or bring me a mug of water are just as levelled. I bet every partner has their way of showing their love and joy.

Read more

My husband isn't expressive so he rarely says something to me directly. Maybe the one thing he would always tell me when I was pregnant was, "You still look good even without make up." We all know that pregnant women are extra sensitive and emotional. And with words like this, it really helps boost your self esteem. He's totally fine that I don't wear any make up sat all because I'm not really used to. In fact, pregnant or not, my husband prefers that I go out with my bare face and sometimes a bit of lip tint if needed.

Read more

Haha .. he's reaction is priceless as well as with my first born .. he even ask.me why I have a pregnancy test and who owns it . And I burst in laughter , enjoying their reactions and said .. it was a prank , it's out neighbors pregnancy test .. and they stare like me and I burst into laughter's . And said calmly : good morning papa , good morning big brother . And they knew it . Celebration step in !

Read more

He kept insisting that I looked great even when I knew I didn't. I've always been conscious about my weight so it was terrifying whenever I'd step onto the scale and see yet another few pounds gained. He didn't just reassure me with words, but with actions as well. He went on a healthy diet with me, exercised with me, etc.

Read more

so far none. because we both scared. im scared of my body. my husband scared of my safety. but when it comes to the end, we all happy about it that we survive the crucial time. haha...we call it crucial time bcs of the previous experience.

Read more
5y ago

Sorry to hear about ur previous experience. But, don’t worry mommy. Every experience is different. You are a strong beautiful women, you will get through this. U have a little human in your oven, that’s something to be proud of. You are on your way, just check in with your doctor and take the precautions that you need. Take care :)

VIP Member

He said I’m beautiful in every way. Most of the time he watched me sit on the toilet waiting to vomit all over again, with my watery red eyes and not to forget my messy hair. Haha😊

That he’s enjoying this pregnancy journey and loves how I am while pregnant that he plans to get me pregnant every year. It’s both sweet and frightening 😳😳😳.

Just relax.. I've got everything under control. ❤️

always do exercise so dat i will have smooth delivery

You’re beautiful no matter what