What's the thing that makes you so happy about your child?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, It is the fact that she is the one person in the world for whom I am the most important person. I know this is a selfish one but this is it. Apart from this, I must say, there cannot be just a thing that makes me happy about her. I feel happy seeing her doing each and every thing. Be it her tantrum, talking sweetly, screaming, eating, sleeping, dancing, not dancing, sulking.....everything makes me happy unlimited. :)

Read more

I'm so happy about my daughter being able to sing lots of songs at her early age of almost 2y/o. She started "singing" when she was 6mons old. Although that time it was just her own songs, no one knows what she's singing, but now you can already tell she has the talent. ^_^ #MYMP

My son is such a sweet baby. He would say I love you Mama almost all the time, and since he turned 3 years old, he'd always pick a flower whenever we pass by a garden or whenever he has the chance to pick one so he could give it to me.

My son is very fun loving baby nd the thing which is the best one.....his smile I just love it.he is a quick learner he is just only 1and 20 months old although he dance so well specially the song jag ghumeya thare jaisa na koi......

Oh geez, whenever he smiles, and laughs. I cant help but giggle along with him. Even when he is being cheeky. Even when i think of him, it just brings so much sweetness and smile to my face.

The thing that makes me happy about my daughter isha is everytime when her eyes are glued to me and l was like trying to read her mind 😏👶❤️

Super masayahin ng anak ko lagi na lang naka ngiti kahit sa hindi nya kakilala. At sobrang malambing lagi na lang gusto na naka yakap sa akin.

Yung baby ko gusto niya napapansin siya sa lahat ng ginagawa nya, madalas nga gusto niya pipicturan siya or vivideohan.

She's a very happy baby. She waves at people wherever we go. People will always comment that she's so behave.

My baby is so sweet to us and to my in-laws. She loves to cling to us and asks us to carry her.