6 Replies

im very into hand-me downs, esp clothings and toys.. clothings apart from the old wivies tale tat baby wearing hand-me down will be easier to take care. Hand-me down helps to reduce wastage, as baby outgrow too fast, no point buying too many clothes.. i think beside toddler stage where they can wear longer, infant clothings usually can pass on to 3-4 babies.. As for toys, kiddos need new things to keep their interest, i dont mind toys in fact it will be a good idea if we can have a platform to exchange for toys that our lo are no longer playing for some other toys which they dont have.

I don't mind hand me downs at all. As a middle child, I am very well acquainted with hand me downs be it toys, clothes or books. Even though I was the only girl with boy siblings, it didn't stop my parents from getting me hand me downs. Economically, hand me downs make alot of sense and preloved stuff does not mean bad quality or cheap stuff. They could be really expensive things that are no longer in use anymore.

I love hand down clothes, not only are they cheap and more seasoned. They are preloved! I always feel that it makes me a better person if I can maximise the use of all items. Buying brand new clothes all the time, is pretty unrealistic and silly. Well, I hope I don't offend anyone. My two cents. Have a great evening Irsyad.

VIP Member

I think hand me down clothes are good as not only they are more environmental friendly (create lesser wastage) but also friendly to our pockets. Hand me down clothes are usually softer than new clothes as they are well worn by the elder child.

I intend to only get hand-me-downs for my baby! Saves money and helps the environment too. Especially as babies outgrow their clothes so rapidly, doesn’t make sense for me to invest too much in clothes at this point.

VIP Member

Love it. Save money! Plus the out grow it very fast..

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles