What are your thoughts on Sophie the Giraffe?

Post image
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel like every other baby I know owns one of these giraffe teethers but I don't think it is necessarily a hit with all of them. Some babies still prefer chewing on their blankets, hands and any other toy out there. Agree with the mommy above, a bit pricey especially if baby doesn't use it. Still adorable though!

Read more

For me, it makes for a great gift for friends. I would say it would be considered pricey for a teether. That being said, babies seemed to like it and it does doubles up as toy. I have bought a few as gifts and friends mostly said that their babies took well to it. Cleaning is easy too for the mummies.

Read more

Overrated for my baby and I have two variations for this which he doesn't like. Tried the banana and it is so so. Also tried those with the gel and I can cool and he didn't like it. Tried wooden ones from lexypexy and it was also so so..... His fave? His mini toothbrush!

VIP Member

Baby loves her Sophie. It's a little expensive but we got two for her baby shower, so worked out ;) Btw if you are wondering why Sophie is so popular, you should read this fascinating article. http://qz.com/700853/why-every-baby-you-know-chews-on-the-same-rubber-giraffe/