What do you wish your hubby did more/less of when you were pregnant?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

There were times I wish I had a husband when I was pregnant 😅😂 Yes, moral support is really important throughout pregnancy - and I'm thankful to have friends I can rely on, otherwise I wouldn't have managed on my own! Still, there were many times that I wished I had a partner - especially going to all the gynae visits.

Read more

Mm ... Basically, just be there for me at all times but this is quite impossible unless he doesn't need to work. To me, think the moral support is very important. Especially if the pregnancy is tough ... communication is important.

Read more

Just be there when I need him the most, especially during pregnancy when our hormones changes. More care and concern by minimizing the negative emotions. And most importantly think for what's important for the unborn child.

Mine got me all my weird cravings, even steak at 3am! So we went to the Swensens @ Changi Airport. But..... He's overprotective. I can't do this, can't do that just because I had a miscarriage once and I CANNOT BREATHE!

so far ive got no complain...he knows what to do as to make his wife happy....such a awesome husband....love him so much.

Fulfill all my food cravings, if I wanted carrot cake in the middle of the night, if he loves me, he better find it haha.

I wish mine could fulfil all my food cravings with me, so at least I won't grow fat alone haha.

I wish mine slept less (like me) and massaged my feet more!

I wish my hubby cook food for me🤣 btw he is not a gd cook

VIP Member

My hubby gives me all the attention I need. He’s the best.