what symptoms did you had before going into labour?

Hi , i would love to know based on true experiences what were your signs you had days before going into labour ? And what week were you at when it happened ? What week did you gave birth to your babies ? Thanks for sharing .

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there. I was supposed to be induced due to my gdm at 40 weeks on 27 jul. On 22 jul at 39 weeks, i remember baby was moving vigorously. Usually my baby will move alot late at night but he started moving so hard at 7 pm onwards. I felt something was off but i just brushed it off. On 23 jul at 39 weeks ard 3 am i was somewhat leaking but i thought it was discharge because i always have alot of discharge. My panty liner was wet and had bloody show at 7 am. I had no contractions, no pain at all yet. Went to the hospital and got to know that my amniotic fluid level was dangerously low. Baby heart rate was fine but he was sleepy most of the time and didn’t move much. Had to be induced right away. I gave birth next day at 39 weeks few days shy from 40 weeks. If you see any spotting, abnormal amount of water leaking, water trickling down your thigh or severe cramps please do see your gynae :) All the best to u!

Read more

I had this weird poop for a week prior to delivery. Didnt had any symptom, I was walking alot and just had prata (no appetite to eat) on that day. At midnight, woke up to feeling 'peeing on my pants'. Realise water bag broke. No pain nothing, can even bath abit. I was at 36 weeks+5days.

VIP Member

Hmm as for me, diarrhoea (for abt 2 wks,i predict will come out 2 weeks soon) True enough . As usually in pregnancy you will suffer from constipation due to your antenatal medications

Read more

40+1 blood spottings and contractions came soon after