Describe your child

What's the first word that come to your mind when you think of your child? Or children.

300 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

LOVE They are my love of my life. They are the creation of love between my hubby and I, now and forever. They are also the ones who brings us closer together. Without them, there will be no joy, hope and laughter.

Read more
8y ago

Don't you agree?

Joy! Even after a tired and bad day at work, the moment I reach home and my kids come running towards me, calling me mummy and hugging me, the unexplainable joy immediately supersedes all tiredness and unhappiness.

Hope. Children, all children, are manifestations of hope, for a better future, to be better versions of us, of the world. So we have to cherish, nurture and guide them to be the best that they can be :)

My babies are my everything. I have 5 and one in heaven with my dad. I'm now pregnant with number 7 and I'm so glad that I was chosen to be their mother. 💙💗💗💙💙😇❔

Annoying. Love to pester me but love him nonetheless. But really can be annoying (don’t climb on me when i’m sewing!!!!)

I've got a question what does it mean when your 25% pregnant does it mean that I'm just starting to conceive

TapFluencer

Love. No matter how hard life is,she show me how much a human can love. At times i feel loved by her too😊

VIP Member

The first word that comes to my mind when I think of my kids is Love. The second word would be Chaotic. Hehe

Loving, but with big attitude, don’t like to read, unable to differentiate the sound of a word

MY WORLD. SHE MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME SHE STRONG BEAUTIFUL AMAZED BY HER GROWTH AND CHANGES EVERYDAY